Saturday, January 7, 2012

2012 goal - Read 1 book each month

I would love to do some reading. I have found that I absolutely love to read but if I don't set a time line for myself, it'll just never get done. So I have a goal to read 1 book a month! That gives me 30ish days read a book from start to finish.... Well sort of. This month I am actually still finishing up the book Animal, Vegetable, Miracle: A Year of Food Life. Yes, I know I should have been finished with this ages ago but, um, yeah that's why I made this 1 month thing a 2012 goal! lol So although I don't know all the books a plan to read in 2012, I do have one picked out for January. It's already rented and uploaded to my kindle. It's called Coop: A Year of Poultry, Pigs, and Parenting 


Animal, Vegetable, Miracle: A Year of Food Life is about a family who moves from the city to the country and eats only locally grown or raised food for a whole year. There are recipes and tips through out the book as well. I have loved the book thus far. It has been inspiring to my plant and maintain a garden goal! I will post as I go along how the books are and also will post what my next book will be

No comments:

Post a Comment