Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What I Ate Wednesday!

Although my camera was dead this week and we couldn't find the charger, I did manage to find it last night and get a photo of today's lunch. Because this is my first "What I Ate Wednesday" I hope that you'll forgive me for just the one photo but I want to get in on the party too!! At Meijers this week, there were some pretty great produce sales going on so we took full advantage of them. Strawberries were $2.00, we got some blue berries on clearance, black berries were just 50 cents and bags of salad lettuce were just a dollar! This week we have had smoothies galore and salad. Lots of salad. My favorite salad is super simple and super good. Just lettuce, feta cheese, sunflower seeds, and Italian dressing.


Also this week, we have had bananas, salad, hamburger helper, salad, bagels and peanut butter, and did I mention salad?

I will be linking up to a few blogs and will be posting the links below as I do so.

A Little Nosh
House Of Hepworths
Frugal Follies
Full Plate Thursday
A Glimpse Inside Blog
This Chick Cooks
Someday Crafts
Blue Cricket Design
Nap-time Creations
All The Small Stuff
Delightfully Dowling
Fire Flies And Jelly Beans
Some What Simple
Mom On Time Out

What did you have for dinner this week? Please leave a link in you comments if you have a blog. I would love to check it out as I am exploring new food options. (As you can see we are pretty boring in the food department.)

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! It is really very simple and very delicious! I would like to get a little more healthy :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Jessica,
    I love a good salad and your salad looks really good. Thank you so much for sharing with our 1st Anniversary Party at Full Plate Thursday. Have a great week end and come back soon!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete