Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Recipe to try this week: Taco Salad

At ever pot luck we have at church, there is an elderly lady who brings this amazing taco salad. For years I have eaten it and hoped for seconds but of course, there are none. It's always the first thing to go at the pot luck. It's just that great. So today I did something I had never thought of before. I facebook messaged her. And what luck, she messaged me back with in the hour! Now, on my list of things to do this week includes getting the ingredients for this Taco Salad. Here is her official message:

Six ingredients for my easy taco salad: lettuce, taco seasoning, nacho chips, Mexican chili beans, taco shredded cheese, and 1000 Island dressing. Do drain the beans, crunch the nacho chips, add the dressing just before serving.

I found a blog who posted their version. It looks pretty similar with sorta kinda similar ingredients.

No comments:

Post a Comment