1) Finish reading Caleb's Story By Patricia MacLachlan to Caleb
2)Even though it's crazy cold. Get Caleb outside at least twice. (Hard with Joel!)
3) Print off some school activities for Caleb that he's been begging me for.
1) Finish reading Animal, vegetable, miracle By Barbara Kingsolver
2) Get Black shoes for new Job.
3) Go to bed by 8:30 to start preparing for new job.
4) Drink at least 5 glasses of water each day.
Home Management Goals
1) Get Joel's room and master bedroom put back together after last weeks carpet cleaning. (We are still sleeping on the pull out couch and it's been a week!!)
2) Put up Christmas tree.
3) Laundry washed, dried, and folded. All of it!
1) Turn in food program paperwork.
2) Enter 5 receipts a day til they are all in.
3) Turn in times to DHS.
4) Remake daily schedule.