Saturday, February 25, 2012

Cleaning mama! - Tub 10 min tidy up

Tub Before

Tub After

Although there is not a huge difference, our tub has been peeling each time some one has a bath or shower for the last 3 years. I finally got sick of it and scrapped it for 10 minutes. Ten minutes went by a lot quicker than I thought they would and I feel great about the little bit I accomplished.

I have been making the same excuse for the last 3 years as to why I didn't do it right then. Here it is, "The tub might be wet and I don't want to get my socks/butt wet from sitting in it." What a crock of crap that excuse was! My husband took a shower this morning and it was completely dry when I did my 10 minute tidy up at 10:15.

Along with scrapping the tub I also took 10 minutes and washed my shower doors. We have the see through glass doors and yes, they took me 10 minutes to clean. I really don't know the last time that I cleaned them. The look great! I am so glad I did it. I kinda cleaned the frames to them too. I am so glad I took that 20 minutes in my bathroom today and I certainly don't miss those 20 minutes at all. 

This ties in really nicely with my 2012 of making cleaning the house more of a priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment