Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Toss Out Tuesday

Here's what I tossed out this week


Bananas that I had cut up and frozen, took out of the freezer to bag, then forgot about it. 



I am not sure what happened to these sausages! They were frozen before there expiration
date, and cooked the same day I thawed them. But they were BAD.
Even my husband wouldn't eat them which is saying something
These are things I planned on cooking but never got around to making the meal so they went bad.
The milk was just not finished fast enough either.

Ok, I swear this time I cleaned out the entire fridge! These were from October and September!

What did you toss out this last week? I would love to see a link if you posted it
to your blog or just list the items below. I could use some motivation this
week since I did so bad so PLEASE post something :)

No comments:

Post a Comment