Saturday, January 15, 2011

points update

Inbox dollars : $15.74 - up 86 cents
Send Earnings : $12.36 - up 38 cents
Survey head : $9 - up 90 cents
Minds Pay : same - Not sure if I like this site. Any one had good luck with them?
Toluna : 9,100 - up 2,300 points
mypoints.com : 2,090 - up 215 points
Pampers : no change on either.
Swagbucks : 1,028 - up 46
Disney : no change.
Lightspeed : 550 - up 275 points! Really good week with them!
Huggies : no change on either.
Zoompanel : 520 - up 395 points! Really good week with them too!
Opinion Outpost : nothing! I have heard such great things about this company but for whatever reason, I don't ever qualify! Any one else have better luck than me? Or does any one have the same crumby luck as I?

I going to try hard to get some more surveys done this week again! And I will also try and post more this week! Sorry again.

No comments:

Post a Comment