Wednesday, January 5, 2011

points update

It's been about a week and a half since I posted my points and it's been a pretty slow week for me. I have been doing some other things but I wanted to see how many points I earned this week with out even "trying". I don't think I did many surveys so I will just show you areas that I did gain points in this week.

Inbox dollars : 36 cents Just opened e-mails
Send earnings: 38 cents Just opened e-mails
Survey head: $3.10 This site is new to me, so lets see if this continues. I think I did two surveys for them!!
Minds pay: 5 cents This is also new to me. I don't know how much I like it. What do you think of it?
Toluna: 5,000 I took 1 survey and it gave me 5k points which seems like a lot! I think 3k is $1.00 so $1.66?
mypoints.com: 115 I took 1 survey that qualified and a few that didn't. Other than that, just opened e-mails
my pampers: 40 Just from codes other people posted
Jimmy's pampers: 260 I got Jimmy up to speed this week :) I will post the current codes that I have.

swagbucks: 94 points did the daily check ups and searched the web.
my huggies: 6 points
Jimmy's huggies: 6 points

For a week where I didn't really do much, I think I did ok! Lets see how I can do for the next week :) I am going to really try too!

No comments:

Post a Comment