Saturday, January 15, 2011

Life at home

Sorry for not posting very much these last few days. I feel like I have been pretty busy, although I have been on bed rest. lol. I don't know how that all works out. But I did just finish up my Wednesday e-mails. On to Thurdays! I have been doing a whole lot of surveys this week though. So maybe that's where the busyness comes from? I have also been looking for the perfect wedding songs and a pastor for the wedding. Yes, we already had a pastor but he's now saying that he may be having a few surgeries and be down during the time of our wedding!! Yikes! Kinda scary. He said he will still plan on us but wouldn't be hurt if we went with some one else. I am thinking for both of our benefit, I will try to find another one. I would hate for him to over do himself if he's not feeling well enough to be there! Likewise, we need a pastor at the wedding!!!

Do you do surveys? If so, what companies do you do them for? I am always looking for new survey companies to join! I will be posting later on how well I did (or didn't do) this week for my survey companies!

No comments:

Post a Comment