Sunday, July 31, 2011

Life at home

Another store needed my help for work and since I had worked there last year for a while, I figured I would do it again for a few weeks.What a mistake. I thought my store was bad.... this store is even worse. At my store there is tons of gossip. At this new store, the manager is just plain mean. He sits at the desk all day and then tells me I didn't do anything. Ugg.... This is not the same manager as last year. I am not overly thrilled. OK. that being said, I think I am going to quit my job. I haven't been happy at my job for a while now. But I don't have the courage to interview. I have been looking into day care at my home. My mom does it and loves it. Caleb's grandparents did foster care and day care for years while I was around. And I truly have a love for children.

No comments:

Post a Comment