Thursday, December 8, 2011

New opportunities

This child care thing is not panning out to be what I thought it was going to. I STILL haven't gotten paid for over $600 worth of watching from one child. DHS is very far behind.

I went out the other day to just ask about a part time position at McDonalds. I was looking for something in the morning from 4am to 7am Monday thru Friday. I know. Not really great hours and I didn't expect much to come out of it but by golly, they hired me on the spot. No filling out an application. No doing an interview. Just hired! I hadn't even told Jimmy I was going to be looking. They set me up for an orientation and now I got me a job! :) Although I really didn't want to ever get back into fast food, I am thankful for the opportunity to earn some extra cash. I will be working the exact hours I was looking for. Monday thru Friday 4am to 7am. What are the odds that is what they were looking for? I think it was God's Grace that helped me! He knew we were running into a tough spot and he provided. He has a plan for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment