Monday, October 31, 2011

Weekly Goals

Joel's surgery went well, recovery went well, then we got home..... Joel was so upset on Saturday night and all day Sunday. I called the Dr. this morning and we changed everything around. Thank goodness. He seems to be doing about a million times better now.


Lets see how I did on last weeks goals:


1) Fold ALL laundry
Ok. So I didn't fold it all yet. But I did get about 90% of it done! Everything newly clean got folded right away and there is just a small stack of hang up items at the end of my bed! Hooray!!
2) Make fire and tornado drill sheets
3) Do fire and tornado drill
4) Get Camera cleaned (Joels pump and bag broke and his milk soaked our camera!)
5) Brown all hamburger

6) cook chicken
7) dice 1/2 chicken shred 1/2 chicken
8) vacuum all rooms
9) cut and USE grocery coupons (I am classic for watching all the sites, getting coupons ready, then not going to the store to actually use them in time!)

I only cut one but I did use it!! :)
10) Finish reading The Blueberry Years

I loved this book.
11) Start reading Caleb The Cabin Faced West

I saw this kids book on moneysavingmom.com and I totally started it! And promptly finished it. Caleb didn't understand a lot of it and I frankly thought it was boring. Sorry Crystal but I think Magic Tree house is better suited for us.
12)Help Caleb finish his ABC's poster homework by Friday
With Joel's surgery on Thursday, this totally slipped my mind! But it is finished now. There was a sub in Caleb's class today so we will be turning it in tomorrow.
13)Order chicken from Zaycon
My mom and I split an order of 40 lbs.
14)Put in 10 coke caps for coke rewards

9.5 out of 14 isn't too bad! The .5 is for the laundry and book that we sorta did. :)

Goals for this week :

1) Fold ALL laundry
2) Make fire and tornado drill sheets
3) Do fire and tornado drill
4) Get Camera cleaned (Joels pump and bag broke and his milk soaked our camera!)
5) Limit computer time to 2 hours per day. This will include and facebook, coupon sites, and any child care paperwork.
6) cook chicken. This is from the 20 lbs I got on Saturday
7) dice 1/2 chicken shred 1/2 chicken
8) vacuum all rooms
9) cut and USE grocery coupons (I am classic for watching all the sites, getting coupons ready, then not going to the store to actually use them in time!) 

10) Finish reading 168 hours You have more time than you think
11) Continue reading The eager reader bible with Caleb
12)Put in 10 coke caps for coke rewards. I have got  a small box of these.
13) Make phone calls : Caleb's dentist reimbursement, make Caleb dentist appointment, schedule carpeting, food program for Caleb and Joel, 401K with bank
14) Cut up broccoli from farmers market. I got 7lbs of broccoli because my coins were about to expire.
15) Cook pumpkins from farmers market. I also got 5 large pie pumpkins :)
16) Send in End of month forms for Food Program
17) Have a blast trick or treating!!


In addition to figuring out Joel new routine, this week we have got 4 dr's appointment, court for Caleb's dad because he's not paying child support, and surgery for Caleb this Friday. This is going to be a crazy week as well. In two weeks, Jimmy will be hunting for 4 days. So he has been busy outside getting the camper done. The camper was in pieces at the beginning of last week and now he's just doing the finishing touches.

What are your goals this week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment