Monday, October 24, 2011

Weekly Goals

Last weeks Goals and how I did:


1) Fold ALL laundry
I half did this one. I folded all newly cleaned laundry. I just didn't really reduce the pile in our bedroom any but I am proud to say that I didn't add any either!
2) Make fire and tornado drill sheets
3) Do fire and tornado drill
4) Get Camera cleaned (Joels pump and bag broke and his milk soaked our camera!)
5) Cut all carrots (these will be ready to just throw in a meal)

I did get ALL the carrots cut. All 29 lbs!
6) Brown all hamburger
I have the hamburger in the fridge thawing now!
7) cook chicken

I also have the chicken in the fridge thawing now!
8) dice 1/2 chicken shred 1/2 chicken
9) wash and "box" grapes (snack size boxes will be perfect for Caleb to bring to school)

We used up all of our grapes this week.
10) vacuum all rooms

Although I didn't get all the rooms I did get the living room. However, I also cut my carrots out here so it didn't do much good.
11) cut and USE grocery coupons (I am classic for watching all the sites, getting coupons ready, then not going to the store to actually use them in time!)

I used up all the coupons this week. I even did a coupon swap this week. However, my coupons didn't come int he mail still! Kind of bummed because I paid for the stamps for these to be sent to me! But what can you do except live and learn?


So I didn't get a ton done this week but it did help to have these goals written down. We had two unexpected events this week. Food Truck with 25 lbs of carrots (I am telling you, it took me all day to do these with the kids and all) and my dad's wedding (Ok, so this wasn't quite an unexpected event but I totally forgot about that when writing these goals!).


Joel will be having surgery this week and will be in the hospital for a few days so I am not going to make my goals super ambitious because I want to accomplish them :) Baby Steps right?


This weeks goals include:


1) Fold ALL laundry
2) Make fire and tornado drill sheets
3) Do fire and tornado drill
4) Get Camera cleaned (Joels pump and bag broke and his milk soaked our camera!)
5) Brown all hamburger
6) cook chicken
7) dice 1/2 chicken shred 1/2 chicken
8) vacuum all rooms
9) cut and USE grocery coupons (I am classic for watching all the sites, getting coupons ready, then not going to the store to actually use them in time!)

10) Finish reading The Blueberry Years
11) Start reading Caleb The Cabin Faced West
12)Help Caleb finish his ABC's poster homework by Friday
13)Order chicken from Zaycon
14)Put in 10 coke caps for coke rewards

No comments:

Post a Comment