Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Weekly Goals

Over at my Favorite blog, Money Saving Mom, she posts a weekly goals list. I have been sort of attempting this but never really wrote my goals down or held myself accountable. So this week I am going to write them down here! Hopefully this will help me get them done. Next week I will let you know how I did on my goals and write some new ones.

We have been wasting a ton of food lately. This is not like us! But it is getting hidden behind the milk or stuffed in a drawer. So this week I have some goals to help make sure that my bucks aren't going in the trash. I find that if food is ready to eat, (fruits are cut up and in snack size containers or meat is already cooked so we just have throw it in a meal for dinner) we are much more likely to use it up.

So here are my goals for this week:

1) Fold ALL laundry
2) Make fire and tornado drill sheets
3) Do fire and tornado drill
4) Get Camera cleaned (Joels pump and bag broke and his milk soaked our camera!)
5) Cut all carrots (these will be ready to just throw in a meal)
6) Brown all hamburger
7) cook chicken
8) dice 1/2 chicken shred 1/2 chicken
9) wash and "box" grapes (snack size boxes will be perfect for Caleb to bring to school)
10) vacuum all rooms
11) cut and USE grocery coupons (I am classic for watching all the sites, getting coupons ready, then not going to the store to actually use them in time!)

No comments:

Post a Comment