Monday, April 9, 2012

Life At Home

So life has been a little busy around here lately. Just going to post a quick re-cap of the last few weeks.

Caleb was sick.
Jimmy was sick.
I was sick.
Then Joel got sick and went into the hospital.
Joel got out and felt good enough to go on Vaca.
Got ready for vacation to PA to see family (on of my 2012 goals!!).
Went to PA :).
Totally forgot the charger for Joel's pump while visiting PA.
Found out PA hospitals are useless and decided to never move there.
Had an amazing time in PA and Joel took a bottle well enough to keep him at weight.
Had "make up" Dr's appointments when we got home.
11 Dr's appointments in 6 days.
Spring break.
Joel won't even look at a bottle.
And now here we are. :)

We have also been working on the house TONS. And by "we", I really mean Jimmy. With our kids and the child care kids, it's been hard finding a time where I can go help out and be kid free. But I do have to say that Jimmy has been doing an amazing job! I am super impressed with the house each time I get a chance to go over there! The upstairs is almost completely finished. Just a few more things to do. And all that's left on the main level is the dining room/kitchen. I am blessed to have a driven husband. If it were up to me, it would probably never get done.

Today I did get a chance to go over there. I got the upstairs picked up and vacuumed and then got a call from my sister-in-law who was stuck at the air port. So although my time was short, I did get Something done! I also got a few drawers from a file cabinet.

I quit my job at McDonald's. They were getting ridiculous. And that's all I'll say about that otherwise I might just got into a rant. lol

I have donated plasma 3 times. This is NOT a fun experience! But... it does pay the bills so to speak. Just from going those 3 times, I have gotten $80. No to bad if I say so myself. The first time, I got pretty sick all of a sudden. Then they gave me some water stuff and I felt much better. The second time, I lost about 70 ml of blood because they couldn't get it back into me. I ended up not being able to go back for a full week because my arm hurt. And to top it off, I had a pretty large bruise for about 10 days. Then when I went back the next time, they were only able to take like 100 ml from me before my body wouldn't give them any more. They were able to give me back my blood that time though. So, this week I am going to attempt at it again. Maybe with the other arm. Did I ever mention my immense fear of needles?

That's all for now. Hope to update a little sooner next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment