Monday, November 14, 2011

Weekly Goals


Before I post my goals for this week, I would like to post a prayer request for my son Joel. He has had many struggles since birth including but not limited to : He was born with a hole in his belly wall and his stomach and intestines were born on the outside of his body, they were put back inside and he was stitched up. After exhausting our other options we now have a G-tube for a feeding tube so he can eat through a tube surgically placed in his belly. They thought this was going to solve our poor weight gain problem but after 3 weeks of having his G-tube he is Losing Weight!! This is not the direction we were looking to go. He was put on a new feeding plan today to increase his calories and volume of milk. We go back in 2 weeks to check the progress.


Please pray for weight gain for Joel! 


Last weeks goals:

1) Fold ALL laundry
Done! All of it!
2) Make fire and tornado drill sheets
3) Do fire and tornado drill
4) Buy a high chair for Joel
Although we didn't buy one, my mom did give us one.
5) Limit computer time to 2 hours per day. This will include and facebook, coupon sites, and any child care paperwork. Find a reliable way to track this.
Although I honestly don't know how I did on this, I did find a good tracker. I am taking Advice from Laura Vanderkam's book 168 hour, you have more time than you think. I am writing down what I am doing every 6 min. Trying to figure out what I do all day!
6) vacuum all rooms
All rooms done!
7) box and move 4 boxes downstairs. We are getting our carpets cleaned in a few weeks so I need to start de-cluttering for that.
I realized that I didn't have 4 boxes to put things in! So I got about 12 bags of good will stuff bagged up that and that free's up my boxes. So although I didn't get them boxed up I did do another great thing to my house in the process :)
8) Fill up fish tank. Only for my own personal sanity! That thing is getting so loud!!
I am a much happier woman now :)
9) cut and USE grocery coupons (I am classic for watching all the sites, getting coupons ready, then not going to the store to actually use them in time!)
Done
10) Finish reading 168 hours You have more time than you think
Still working on this. On Sunday my husband surprised me with wanting to get our other house's leaves raked up. Which I gladly accepted! So we spent 5 hours doing that. I did bring along my book though, and I read my book on the trips to drop of the leaves. I count that as a plus.
11) Continue reading The eager reader bible with Caleb
12)Put in 10 coke caps for coke rewards. I have got  a small box of these.
13) Make phone calls : Caleb's dentist reimbursement, make Caleb dentist appointment, schedule carpeting, 401K with bank, carpet cleaning, urology, call for Depo shot refill 
14) return shirt that didn't fit to Forever 21

This weeks goals:

Goals for this week :

1) Fine vanilla recipe on Star 105.7
2) Make fire and tornado drill sheets
3) Do fire and tornado drill
4) Buy a high chair for Joel
5) Limit computer time to 2 hours per day. This will include and facebook, coupon sites, and any child care paperwork. Find a reliable way to track this.
6) Flip mattress and put new sheets on
7) box and move 4 boxes downstairs. We are getting our carpets cleaned in a few weeks so I need to start de-cluttering for that.
8) finish Christmas presents
9) cut and USE grocery coupons (I am classic for watching all the sites, getting coupons ready, then not going to the store to actually use them in time!)
10) Finish reading 168 hours You have more time than you think
11) Continue reading The eager reader bible with Caleb
12)Put in 10 coke caps for coke rewards. I have got  a small box of these.
13) Make phone calls : schedule carpeting, 401K with bank
14) Give "garage sale" items to goodwill (I swore for 2 years I was going to do a garage sale and never got around to it. At this point they are just more hassle than they are worth! So happy to be getting rid of it)
15) Clean tub
16) Make it through the week. Hubby is leaving tonight and won't be home til Late Thursday night or maybe early Friday morning. On top of that, I started 2 new child care kids, on of my child care moms is starting a new job so we will have to adjust to that schedule once she knows exactly what's happening, my new kid who is WILD will be going to feeding clinic both times with me this week, we are finally getting new windows in our other house, and a total of 7 Dr's appointments this week! Yup... I should have put make it through the week as my #1 :) But God is good and he will help me through this stressful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment