Monday, March 14, 2011

Life at home

Sorry that I haven't been posting tons. I have been trying not to even check out the deals (sad, I know)! They really bum me out since I am still on bed rest and unable to score any of them. So I have simply been steering clear! And truthful, I have felt tons better about what I am able to do this way.

So I do have a few updates on life at home:

It's been exactly 3 months today since I started bed rest!! It's been a tough road emotionally but have made it through. That being said, it's been 3 months since I have any income... and we are still holding STRONG!!! It's been amazing what God has done for us! We have still not touched our emergency fund or our savings!!

Baby will be here in just 2 short days. Wednesday March 16th, 2011 around 8:30 AM! Super excited about that too. I got an amniocentesis done on Friday and I am waiting to hear the results back from that. The amniocentesis was done to be sure that the baby's lungs were fully developed. Dr's pretty sure that they are being I am 37 1/2 weeks but just has to be FOR SURE.

OMGosh. I think I just totally figured out how to post a link with out posting the ugliness of the link! May have to research this a little further today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment