Monday, January 9, 2012

Weekly Goals

Updates from a few weeks ago:

Family/Mothering Goals

1) Finish reading Caleb's Story By Patricia MacLachlan to Caleb. We have to do this otherwise the book will be late!
Caleb loved this book. I am going to look into getting the last book in the series as well.
2) Survive a crazy Christmas schedule between my husband's family and mine.
We survived by the skin of our teeth. We were certainly busy and still haven't taken all of our presents out of the boxes!
3) Remember Advent Calendar every day! Caleb really enjoys this but I keep forgetting about it.
We loved this so much we got another one for next year already (On clearance a few days after Christmas!)

Personal Goals


1) Finish reading Animal, vegetable, miracle By Barbara Kingsolver Must do this week!
Ended up re-renting it.
2) Drink 5 glasses of water each day.
I have been drinking a few glasses at work
3) Go to bed by 8:30pm Sunday thru Thursday for new job. Although I did really good with this last week, it was really hard and tempting to go to bed later. So this will stay on my list.
4) Ride my stationary bike every day for 1/2 hour.
I only did this 3 days

Home Management Goals


1) Go through the dressers and take out ANY clothes that aren't just quite right and get rid of them! Stop keeping clothes that I might wear some day.... sometime....
I am so glad I did this and I don't know what took me so long!
2) Fold all laundry.
3) Put food racks back together and get food on them.
Although I did do this, Joel has found it and keeps taking everything off. It's super cute though so I don't mind to much.

Business Goals


1) Continue entering times and meals daily. Doing this made my world so much easier!
2) Do a Fire drill.
3) Do some poking around of my own to remake daily schedule.
Not able to do now for a few weeks



This weeks goals:


Family/Mothering Goals

1) Finish reading Mummies in the morning with Caleb
2) Family game night 1 time this week
3) Read with Caleb 3 times this week

Personal Goals


1) Finish reading Animal, vegetable, miracle By Barbara Kingsolver Almost done. I promise!
2) Drink 5 glasses of water each day.
3) Ride stationary bike 1/2 hour 3 days this week

Home Management Goals


1) Make weekly menu so we don't waste any food this week
2) Get Windows painted at our other house
3) Put 25 items in the good will bucket

Business Goals


1) Continue entering times and meals daily.
2) Do a Fire drill.
3) call Minute menu so I can print off my parents tax forms


I have linked up to moneysavingmom.com. Go check her out to link your weekly goals or to encourage others too!

No comments:

Post a Comment