Monday, November 21, 2011

Weekly Goals

Goals for last week :

1) Fine vanilla recipe on Star 105.7
2) Make fire and tornado drill sheets
3) Do fire and tornado drill
Did a fire drill this week but not because I planned it! Our fire alarm went off because my pumpkin seeds burnt a little.
4) Buy a high chair for Joel
My mom said we could have hers.
5) Limit computer time to 2 hours per day. This will include and facebook, coupon sites, and any child care paperwork. Find a reliable way to track this.
6) Flip mattress and put new sheets on
Did not do this because I found a tear in our sheets. Plan to sew this week!
7) box and move 4 boxes downstairs. We are getting our carpets cleaned in a few weeks so I need to start de-cluttering for that.
I got three boxes down! So close.
8) finish Christmas presents
9) cut and USE grocery coupons (I am classic for watching all the sites, getting coupons ready, then not going to the store to actually use them in time!)
10) Finish reading 168 hours You have more time than you think
11) Continue reading The eager reader bible with Caleb
12)Put in 10 coke caps for coke rewards. I have got  a small box of these.
13) Make phone calls : schedule carpeting, 401K with bank
14) Give "garage sale" items to goodwill (I swore for 2 years I was going to do a garage sale and never got around to it. At this point they are just more hassle than they are worth! So happy to be getting rid of it)
I got rid of 12 bags of stuff!!
15) Clean tub
16) Make it through the week. Hubby is leaving tonight and won't be home til Late Thursday night or maybe early Friday morning. On top of that, I started 2 new child care kids, on of my child care moms is starting a new job so we will have to adjust to that schedule once she knows exactly what's happening, my new kid who is WILD will be going to feeding clinic both times with me this week, we are finally getting new windows in our other house, and a total of 7 Dr's appointments this week! Yup... I should have put make it through the week as my #1 :) But God is good and he will help me through this stressful week.
We ended up having a GREAT week with the kids and all.

Jimmy was gone this week for 3 days and it was REALLY rough for me. I always end up getting super depressed and doing tons of nothing. Having my kiddos around helped but it was super depressing during their down times. But now the hubby is back home!! And we spent some much needed time together yesterday.


Goals for this week :

1)Exercise daily. No time requirement just do something!!
2) Make fire and tornado drill sheets
3) Do and tornado drill
4) Sew sheets
5) Limit computer time to 2 hours per day. This will include and facebook, coupon sites, and any child care paperwork. Find a reliable way to track this.
6) Flip mattress and put new sheets on
7) box and move 4 boxes downstairs. We are getting our carpets cleaned in a few weeks so I need to start de-cluttering for that.
8) finish Christmas presents
9) Finish reading 168 hours You have more time than you think
10) Make phone calls : schedule carpeting, 401K with bank
11) Clean tub
12) Call about Zaccheus DHS payments
13) Cook, Smash, and put away pumpkins
14) Rake leaves AGAIN and get them behind the back yard
15) Do my habit 7 days this week! (Brush my teeth at night time)
16) Skip Coke from Mc Donalds 1 day this week. I really need to cut back.

No comments:

Post a Comment